- Everyday Ronin - A somewhat lengthy guide covering the everyday usage of various convenience methods within the Ronin Ruby Console.
- Using Ronin Web - A brief guide showing basic usage of the Ronin Web library.
- Using Ronin PHP - A brief guide showing basic usage of the Ronin PHP library.
- ronin-support - 0.4.0
- ronin - 1.4.0
- ronin-gen - 1.1.0
- ronin-web - 0.3.0.rc1
- ronin-asm - 0.2.0
- ronin-sql - 1.0.0
- ronin-exploits - 1.0.0.pre1
- Ronin: A Platform for Publishing and Mayhem - A talk at ToorCamp 2009 discussing Ronin, how it can be used as a Platform for Publishing and Mayhem, given by Postmodern of Sophsec Intrusion Labs.
- Intrusion via web application flaws - A demo illustrating the Exploitation Life Cycle by Dan Guido for the NYU: Poly Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis course. Features the Ronin AJAX PHP-RPC Server being injected via a Remote File Inclusion (RFI).
- Hack This Zine #10 article - Delivering Weaponized Exploits with Ronin, RVM, and Bundler - The Hack This Zine #10 Developing with the ronin platform using rvm and bundler to release a weaponized exploit.
- Hack This Zine #9 - Ronin: Badger! Badger! Badger! - The Hack This Zine #9 article which gives an update on Ronin development as well as new techniques used in the Smart Brute Force Word Press utility.
- Hack This Zine #8 - Ronin - The Hack This Zine #8 article which gives an detailed introduction to Ronin.