04 Nov 2011 — postmodern
- Convenience methods in action
- Using the Ronin Database
- Ronin Repositories Explained
- Ronin Exploits and Payloads
- Ronin WebAttacks (LFI, RFI, SQLi)
- Ronin PostExploitation API
- Ronin Scanners
This webcast will take place from 16:00 PDT to 20:00 PDT. All Ronin webcasts are free and requires no registration. Just go to yuuguu.com/share and join the conference-call at 1-415-363-0849, using the PIN 272335 for both.
This is the first time that we have done a Ronin webcast, and was a spur of the moment decision. We will probably be doing more webcasts in the future, so don't worry if you missed the first one. ;)
Update: The last 3rd of the webcast was recorded, although the audio quality is not the best.